Welcome to Infography.in, the place where you get such amazing articles, and welcome back to another amazing facts article.
We adore speaking about tremendous entrepreneurs who change the world in their lifetime. And, here today is an honor for us to cover Elon Musk. The South African-born businessman, engineer, real-life iron man, and probably savior of the human race. In his 45 years, he has earned an incredible amount. In the world, he’s the 83rd richest person with an estimated net worth of 11.5 billion dollars. It’s rapidly growing. And is the brains behind some of the most exciting technology companies in the world. We have to put this out there. we’ll be completely biased today and we don’t really care as we are really a very big fan of his. With that said here are 5 things you didn’t know about our lord and savior Elon Musk.
1. He started out young, coded his first game when he was 12, and sold it for 500 dollars. Basically making him a prodigy. The game was called Blastar and he created it using commodore VIC 20. A web version of the game is still available online so you can play it to this day. He started coding like Bill Gates, when he was very young, also he had been reading for 5 hours per day. Most of the days during his childhood and quickly assimilated knowledge one of the most memorable things he cured his own fear of the dark by studying basic, he understood that darkness is the absence of photons in the visible wavelength and that is still to be scared of the lack of photons because he was pretty small and into science, the school was terrible for him as he was bullied every day. Therefore, be careful who you intimidate in school, as they might turn out to be a future billionaire.
2. When Musk was at college, he fed himself for less than 1 dollar a day. From a reasonably fortunate, he had come. While studying he had lived on almost nothing. It is said by him that he used to prevent scurvy and illness by adding red pepper to his cheap ramen noodles. It’s something that you guys might not know, but it is to make some money and pay for college. He had a best friend who turned their house into a nightclub. During the weekend they threw massive parties as they rented a ten-bedroom house. Sometimes up to 500 people would show. Up and you’d pay 5 dollars per person. While his friend made that the party was lit. To maintain control of the party, Musk remains sober.
3. Musk dropped out of his applied physics Ph.D. course after 2 days to pursue his entrepreneurial visions. Thereupon, finalizing two degrees in both physics and economics, he enrolled at Stanford on a Ph.D. course in 1995 when he was just 24. Just after 2 days he got tired and began a business with his brother named zip 2. For that, he borrowed 28000 dollars from his father. And sponsored a software company constructed as a city guide for newspaper publishers. In a day, that was before Google maps and age when yellow pages were still a thing. Not sure how many of you know what that is. Later, just after a couple of years, he sold it for 22 million dollars.
4. Musk a McLaren f1 and didn’t insured it and then rode it off. He bought it in 1999 when he was 28 years old for 1 million dollars. For a McLaren, it’s probably quite impossible to get an insurance quote, therefore he didn’t bother and then he slammed it. Even at that age, he made fun of himself but his passion for cars was clear. He also owns Lotus Street. From the 1977, bond film the spy loved me. He bought the car at an auction in 2013 for nearly 1 million dollars and intends to convert it into a submarine for real as a pet project. He loved the film as a child and was disappointed to learn that It can’t actually transform into a submarine.
5. Robert Downey junior modeled his Tony stark character on musk. Tony Stark, the eccentric genius billionaire playboy philanthropist of the marvel films was flatteringly founded on Elon. According to Downey junior and the franchise’s director, Tony stark’s character was just more or less a more flamboyant version of Elon Musk. Musk got a cameo in iron man too as a thank you for letting Downey junior pick his brain.