The Central Council for Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the exam schedule for the upcoming exams for grades 10 and 12 on Tuesday. During a press conference, Education Minister Ramesh Pohrial Nishank published the schedule on his Twitter account.
All students taking the exam can download the date from the official board website cbse.gov.in.
Council exams, scheduled to start May 4, will end on June 7 for grade 10 students and June 11 for grade 12 students.
Practice exams will be held by the school starting March 1. The test results on board will be announced on July 15.
The Grade 12 exams are held in two shifts to reduce the number of exam days. In the second shift, examinations are held on subjects not offered by students in foreign schools.
CBSE will carry out exams in 75 Class X subjects and 111 Class XII subjects.
“Sufficient time has been given between exams in the two main subjects in Grades X and XII. This will reduce student stress and help them better prepare for the exam,” CBSE said on its official Twitter website.
The council also said that none of the school staff working on the morning shift will be on duty on the afternoon shift, in accordance with safety guidelines in connection with the Covid-19 pandemic.
Here are other highlights for the CBSE Class 10th, 12th exam:
- The length of time for each paper is indicated by an M on the information sheet.
- However, the time span specified in the questions for each article / paper must be observed carefully.
- Answer books will be distributed to candidates between 10am and 10.15am.
- Applicants write down their details in the answer book.
- Checked data a. signed by the assistant manager.
- Question papers will be distributed at 10.15 am. 7.From 10.15 to 10.30 (15 minutes)
- Applicants must read the question.
- Candidates plan an appropriate strategy for writing answers.
- At 10.30, the candidates start writing their answers.
- Questions about the announcement date of the results will not be considered.
For updates, please visit www.cbsenic.in
- CBSE Class 10, 12 Date 2021: Download
- Open the official website – cbse.gov.in
- Now click on the new website
- When the date sheet is released, see the latest updates section
- Click the “CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet” and “CBSE Year 12 Date Sheet” links.
- Check the CBSE class 10, 12 2021 date sheet displayed on the screen.
- You can download the CBSE PDF datasheet
- Practice exams usually take place in January and written exams start in February and end in March. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the tests at this session have been delayed.
- “Board examinations for grades 10 and 12 will take place from May 4 to June 10. Schools are allowed to take practical exams starting March 1. “The results will be announced on July 15,” said Pohrial previously.
- Some schools have conducted online pre-exams to prepare their students.
- Earlier this month, CBSE announced that board examinations in 2021 will be in writing, not online.
- Schools across the country were closed in March to limit the spread of COVID-19. In some states, some are open from October 15.
- The Ministry of Education also announced that starting in 2021, JEE-Mains will be held four times a year for admission to technical schools to give students flexibility and the opportunity to improve their results.
- The first edition of the Joint Entry Examination Networks (JEE-Mains) will take place on February 23-26, followed by rounds in March, April and May.
- However, delays in entrance examinations could affect the administration of the all-India medical exam – the National Admissions Test (NEET) – which usually takes place in May. No official announcement yet.